Monster Legends- Exciting Facts About Habitats
If you are looking for Monster Legends Habitats, then you have come to right place. Here, you will learn everything you need to know about habitats, placement, and grid as well. What is Monster Legends Habitats? Well, there are ten kinds of habitats available in the game, of which 8 are the primary habitats and others are premium. It is a position, in which users can put their monsters. Some of the habitats are mentioned below:
- Hearth Habitat.
- Mother Nature Habitats.
- Thunder Habitats.
- Earth Habitats.
- Dim Habitats.
- Water Habitats.
- Gentle Habitats.
- Magic Habitats and many more.
In addition, above-mentioned habitats are the source, which makes your gameplay exciting and entertaining. However, some of them are expensive to use, but it worth a try. But there are some players who are unable to activate them and end up facing disappointment. If you are one of them, then there is no need to be troubled about it anymore. Gamers can spend the in-game resources, which will support to get access to these habitats easily. So, utilize the in-game currencies in the perfect manner and reach the peak point of the game flawlessly.
Let’s Dig Deep To Know About Monster Legends Habitats
In order to understand the Monster Legends Habitats appropriately, you just need to read the given details. As mentioned earlier, there are a variety of habitats offered in the game, which makes the gameplay innovative. Habitats are:
- Hearth Habitat: The fireplace habitat in the game, which is accessible at Degree one. You can easily maintain two monsters with this habitat and it will cost 100 Gold coins. Most importantly, after reaching the level 13, the number of the monster will increase as well.
- Mother Nature Habitat: Users can access this habitat by reaching the stage two in the virtual in-game market. In order to place the monsters, players need to pay 250 Gold coins only. Also, at level 26, you can put four monsters and enhance their level by spending an adequate amount of gems.
- Thunder Habitat: Give your hundred percent in the game and unwind the thunder habitat by clearing the level six. Similar to the other habitats, you can place only two avatars and to enhance the number of monsters, players need to upgrade them.
- Dim Habitat: It will cost you 25,000 Gold and you can use this habitat after reaching the level 14. Normally, users can send their two monsters in the habitat.
- Earth Habitat: This habitat is obtainable at the level 3 by using the 500 gold resources. It will only consumers few minutes and afterward, players can easily place their monsters in it.
- Magic Habitat: Sometimes, it is very costly to grow the level of magic habitat. In order to upgrade it, you need to spend 90,000 gems currencies. For that, gamers are required to pass the level 39. So, give your best shot and become the best player by using it in the perfect manner.
All in all, there is no need to be anxious about Monster Legends Habitats. It is advisable that to read the aforesaid details and learn about them conveniently. Hope, the above-mentioned information will help you out of the trouble and if you need more help you can try using Monster Legends Cheats. Breed the monster and have fun.